Experience: Minimum 5 years
Location: Dubai, UAE
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Media studies, Communication or similar
Locality: Any Nationality
Salary: Best in Industry
Join the team of the first LEGOLAND Park in the Middle East and help us create amazing experiences for families from around the world. At LEGOLAND Dubai we rely everyday on our Model Citizens (employees) in meeting our ultimate goal of bringing the LEGO values of creativity, imagination, learning, quality and fun to life and deliver truly memorable experiences to our guests. With over 40 interactive rides, live shows and attractions you will be able to find a diverse range of career opportunities in one of the most unique and stimulating work environments you could imagine. Come and work where work is PLAY. At LEGOLAND we make every child a HERO!
Play Your Part
The PR & Social Media Manager is responsible for the development and delivery of the LEGOLAND Dubai Public Relations & Social Media Strategy. Drive local, regional and international press coverage for the park, water park and the upcoming hotel. Manage and optimize social media sites and produce comprehensive social media campaigns. Strong collaboration with internal departments and external agencies.
Work with Sales and Marketing Director to develop and execute the PR & Social Media Strategy, generating positive publicity for LEGOLAND Dubai Resort through a maximum number of communication channels including TV, radio, print and online both locally, regionally and in selected international markets.
– Delivery of the in-house press office function, including day to day management of the PR & Marketing Coordinator.
– Management of external PR agency
– Develop Crisis management communication plan and keep up to date
– Develop in-park event calendar to drive media coverage in close collaboration with Head of Marketing
– Establish and maintain the voice for all social media initiatives and maintain an active an engaging brand presence; posts multimedia content, and facilitate dialogue across multiple social media platforms
– Create engaging content for all social media channels and LEGOLAND Dubai blog
– Ensure strong liaison and collaboration with Merlin Entertainments Group corporate communication’s team and Dubai Parks Destination Management team
– Work closely with the Head of Marketing and Head of Sales and Dubai Parks Destination Management team to ensure close alignment on all Sales and Marketing activities.
– Work closely with Operations (Guest Services) on communication to consumers via mail, social media or direct guest contact
– Manage VIP and celebrity park visits
– Ensure PR team supports internal communication including
Experience: Minimum 5 years